Willamette Valley Wine Tours
Willamette Valley Wine Tours
Experience the best that Oregon has to offer with these exclusive Willamette Valley Wine Tour options that are guaranteed to take you deeper into the Oregon wine story.
Your driver will be an award-winning author, graduate school professor, and Pinot historian. He will travel with you and make sure you learn all of the fascinating things about Oregon and Pinot noir that we love as well as just about anything else under the umbrella of “World History” you could ever hope to know.
Each trip is customized based on the unique needs of our customers. Our tour pricing includes four wineries per day with a lunch at one of Willamette Valley’s cult sandwich shops (lunch not included).
Your transportation is a BRAND NEW plug-in hybrid Volvo XC90 with all the trimmings (double moonroof, Bowers and Wilkens sound system and more)—because those who love history and wine alike deserve a car built for adventure!
Take a look at the tours below and book what fits best. We will then contact you in order to finalize your Willamette Valley Wine Tour itinerary!
What’s included: planning services, guide, education, transportation and water.
What’s not included: lunch, gratuity and tasting fees (often waived with a purchase or club membership).
When you can’t decide, this is the best Willamette Valley wine tour for the person who wants it all!
The early history of the Willamette Valley is a story of young couples risking everything for the love of Pinot Noir. Experience the:
1. Oldest Vineyards
2. Oldest Wineries
3. Deepest stories
4. Wines with tradition
On this fun adventure, trace the evolution of the valley and the cult figures who have made it one of the top wine regions in the world!
The Willamette Valley averages 8% of the Top 100 Wines of the World from Wine Spectator. This favorite amongst Willamette Valley Wine Tours will introduce you to the reasons why we are one of the finest wine regions in the world.
On this Willamette Valley Wine Tour, learn about the history of the valley while meeting the women and people of color re-writing the story of winemaking in the valley.
From non-profits like Ahivoy educating children of vineyard stewards to events like the ¡Salud! auction, we will make sure to expose you to the wide range of people and organizations working for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Willamette Valley.
1. Travel to four different Willamette Valley AVA’s all in one day! (Dundee Hills, Ribbon Ridge, Yamhill-Carlton, Chehalem Mountains).
2. See some of the most historic wineries while also tracing the beautiful landscape that unfolds from one viticultural area to another. Some of the best wine tours of the Willamette Valley come from visiting the different AVA’s.
What to Know for Willamette Valley Wine Tours
- Minimum Oregon drinking age is 21
- Tasting fees are not included in tour prices
- Most tours are able to be canceled if needed. See our terms and conditions below for more details
- Dress for colder than expected weather (layers are best) and bring sunglasses
- Pack a few snacks for your Willamette Valley wine tour as munching on snacks is always welcome between wineries
- Most wineries will offer you a chance to join their wine club. Wine clubs are different than timeshares and actually play a vital role in the fine wine economy (ask your tour guide for more info). Saying no is always okay
- Most wineries will waive tasting fees with a club sign up or with a minimum bottle purchase onsite
- For more on what to expect at a tasting room, click here
Read more articles on the Willamette Valley
Terms and conditions for our Willamette Valley Wine Tours